We shall overrun: The young, urban, middle-class Pakistani’s manifesto

Nope. Elements within JUI and JI that overlap with Taleban are extremists. JUI and to a lesser extent JI arent extremists themselves.

It is part of their ideology that allows them to blow people up. I’ll elaborate it for you: those who dont meet our moral standards can be blown up. Slightly different coin.

A) I’ve seen plenty of white/brown/black/yellow people make fun of themselves. If you’re talking standup theres Chris Rock, Russell Peters, Omid Djalilil (sp). If you’re talking people in general, I guess this would be anecdotal, but every friend I’ve had is secure enough to make fun of his or her background.
b) It isnt about having a quote, its whether you are OPEN to cracking jokes about yourself, or see that as an insult. If its the latter, then you should really not crack jokes about others.

In no example so far have you pointed out him ridiculing people practicing their faith. Putting a sticker on your bus and driving rashly is not a part of Islam. Neither is jingo-ism.