If that is the case then JUI or JI are not extremists either. Lets start this on equal footing. Ideologically this author and the Taliban are different sides to the same coin. In action the Taliban blow people up. This guy does not. It however does not mean that their views are not extreme.
Like I said. Humor is not egalitarian. One does not crack a joke to balance political views. You ever seen George Carlson go “Hey i need to fulfill my white man jokes quota?” Or see Russell Peters comment on how he has done enough Hispanic jokes?
The story was to show that Muslims will mock other people but not themselves, which is actually a very common thing. Ever seen a group of white/black/brown/yellow people make fun of themselves? Like I said in the first post in this thread. He pulls the same old stuff and thinks its brand new.
I have no problem with his satire, or the post posted. But his views on a regularly emphasize ridiculing Muslims and those who practice the faith. One side of the same coin as the Taliban.