Would they be turned off differently from guys of other races? I’m sure that many general behaviors (lack of cleanliness, body odor, blatant unsanitary habits, arrogance, etc) would turn off a lot of men regardless of ethnicity.
1) Pick your nose…eat the contents…or wipe them on him.
2) If he’s a conservative desi guy…tell him about your wild lifestyle (drinking, clubbing, etc)
Smoke, drink, curse, in front of him.
3) If he’s a momma’s boy…dis his mom.
4) If he’s heterosexual…tell him you’re gay. Inform him about the surgical details of your sex change operation.
5)*** If he has a thick desi accent…mimic it.
6) Pretend you suffer from severe short-term memory. Interrupt him every 5 minutes and ask him to repeat what he said earlier.
7) Pretend you hear voices in your head. Kindly inform him that the voices are plotting to silence him forever.
8) Reverse the gender roles. Tell him how you plan to bring home the dough and that you expect him to raise the babies, cook the meal, do the laundry, wipe the floors, etc.
9) Point at him and laugh after everything he says.
10) Play copy-cat. Copy everything he says and does. Monkey see..monkey do.
11) Pick a phrase…and repeat it…for every question or comment he makes. How are you? “I see dead people”…What do you like to do? “I see dead people”…What’s your name?..“I see dead people”…Any hobbies?..“I see dead people”…So what are your thoughts on this issue?..“I see dead people”…What do you think of me? …“I see dead people”…Nice meeting ya..bye…“I see dead people.”
12) Come on to him…very strongly…to the point it embarrasses him. If he’s the kind who wants to be chased…he’ll be turned off.
13) Blow a kiss at his brother…and wink at his dad. Pretend to hit on his sister.
14) When he asks if you like to travel…tell him how you enjoy your weekly visits to the loony bin to get your meds and shots.
**15) **Don’t play the sharmeeli larki who giggles at every thing he says and stares at the floor. Instead…eye him up and down…while saying “Mmm mmm mmm” (like Campbell’s soup commercial)…Stare at him with hungry eyes like he’s a piece of chocolate cake…make sure to salivate heavily.