thanks for response folks.
CP- Jewish forum wont be any help as I need assistance in this particular region. If I wanted to come to Christianity, then there is guidance in abundance here. There are lots of beautiful churches around. and missions at work. They would embrace me and teach me each and everything needed to become a true catholic.
Is there any synagogue in 1000 mile of radius where i live ? Closest destination would be Iran. Will they guide me through internet or apoint a Rabbi to teach me long list of teaching of jewish faith.
As far as i have come across on internet accepting jewish faith has long and complicated list of requirement. Do they come out for preaching their beautiful faith to non-jews like muslims and Christians do rigorously ?
I am seriously interested in Judaism and I want to know exactly how long i have to practice this faith and then I will be welcomed in holy Jewish State of Israel as a Jewish setler.
For instance, A converting muslim needs to update his CNIC , Passport and other official pappers and then wait for 5 years and then he can apply for Haj or visit to holy places as muslim.
I doubt Israeli laws would be as simple. What exactly is their requirement. I change my document and move to Jordon they would they allow me to enter Israel ?
if its only to settle in Israel, you have an easy way… and that is, become a Qadiayni (God forbid), and you can then move to Israel and live in your very own qadiani community in Kababir, near Haifa. You can then also serve in IDF.