waiting

RITE!!!

Genius
All the feelings you mentioned above can be felt for any one close to you not necessarily have to be in a relationship to feel all that !!!
YOU DO NEED HIM AND YOU WILL BE UPSET IF HE LEAVES U (inshallah you both will live happly ever after ))
may be not as much as you were first time round..
and soon as you find some 1 else he will fade !!!

Re: waiting

Genius

well you see…I am a different namoona…He will not fade unless he wants to fade…ofcoz i will be upset…like I was when I thought he wntd to leave me and that is why he was acting like a idiot…but I learnt how to deal with it…and I found GS!!! :rotfl:

Re: waiting

I feel you are in something they call LOVE !!!

and you are not as tough as you show !!!

LOVE make people week :pcg:

Re: waiting

im so so impatient … ohh hate waiting

Re: waiting

CLAD my boy…U have noooooooooooooooooooo idea how tough I am…experiences in life always makes you tough…and I am not a kid.

Love does make ppl weak…but it also makes you strong in other ways

Re: waiting

orit ORIET ak aunty !!!

I FEEL YA !!!
stop scaring me

Re: waiting

I don’t wait 4 any1. Sb pehlay se hi mere intazaar mein line bana kr khari hoti hain :smooth:

Re: waiting

waiting barii buriii cheez hai

Re: waiting

bouhut burri

Re: waiting

yup:lifey:

Re: waiting

kon hai woh :faizy:

Re: waiting

still waiting…

Re: waiting

lolzzzz rehne do ab koi nahi ane wala :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: waiting

kyu

Re: waiting

aj chutti nahi hai uski :stuck_out_tongue:

huh… Look Lkk doesnt wanna wait

This sounds like you might be ditched one or twice times in some date!!!

Re: waiting

Nope! its opposite to what u said :cb:

Re: waiting

Ya Right !!! Opposites Get Attracted I Do Understand This Concept !!!

Re: waiting

and of’corz the ditched, dumped :yahoo:

That`s Your Fate Cant Help It !!!