By Francine Pucillo!
Walking on our special path
A covered bridge I see
Filled with cobwebs and sweet times
Love’s precious memories
Wildflowers held within my hand
Love was at first sight
Touched by beauty on this day
My eyes filled with delight
Happiness will follow me
Each day that I will live
Bring me back to days of love
Such passion held captive
Here’s where I’m supposed to be
Wrapped within his soul
Smiling at the beauty of
This dream that life unfolds
Gentle breezes follow me
Scattered in the wind
Yearning for the days of love
My heart had to rescind
Here I wait on covered bridge
With precious memories
Keeping treasures in my heart
That last eternally
See my message in the wind
Scattered in the breeze
Whispers heard within your heart
Our love no boundaries
I’ll be here when you return
Wildflowers in my hair
Reaching out to hold you close
My love for you a prayer.