Waiting for her husband !!!

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

LOL… and what about having a girl in his arms :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

lol

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

:cb:

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

:hehe:

Khudkush Bomb dhamaka:p

single better :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I Guess aaho Thinking To Date Guys !!! I Am Free aaho… Ha Ha Ha :slight_smile:

Is offer per tu Aaho khud hi :wink:khudkushi ker ley ga:hehe:

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

lolx @ goodnews

Bhaiyon ke saath date marney pe koi haraj nahi :stuck_out_tongue:

sure man… but whatif I got late there? :stuck_out_tongue:

If You Come Late, You Need To Pay The Bill !!!

its ok.. just dont eat a lot :smiley:

What About The Present Man !!!

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

hahahahaha…:rotfl:

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

:cb:

Re: Waiting for her husband !!!

:cb:

International financial crisis.. dont ask for it :wink: