Very Punny? Who Nose

I is back from my extended hiatus. Now shower me with the overwhelming love I have always shown every single one of you. Everyone in Cafe thinks I’m a bit loopy, and are steering clear of this very thread.

If you don’t know me, my name is Boris and I have a story to tell.

I went to see a gypsy fortune teller the other day. I saw her from the side and spotted that she had a rather large nose. When she turned towards me I ducked, and exclaimed ‘Phew, just missed’.
I then asked her if her working name was Nostrildamus. By this time she was rather irritated. I noticed that all her tarot cards were in a mess. Pointing at the cards I asked ‘Are you gonna stand around all day or septum up’.
By now she was positively seething, so I put on my top hat and walked out knowing that I had touched her in my own special way.

Don’t mess with me, I’ve got the natural charm and grace of a recently plucked pube.

Hello?

taps mic

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

So where did u go this time?

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

The kingdom of love.

Over-rated.

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

You just posted the same exact thread in the Cafe.

Attention craver :]

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

It was being ignored, and I needed some love.

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

So, where've you been? Did you get married or something? :D

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

No, I was trapped in an abusive relationship.

She beat me bad, and mostly becasue I forgot how many sugars she wanted. Is that such a crime?

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

hahah :D

You helpless little girl. =]

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

This is not a time for jokes.

Where's the support?

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

Well, how many times i told you? 3 sugars :mad: Is dat so hard to remember? :aj:

Fita my luffsly, I mished you :hugz: :balley:

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

You know what, I missed me too.

Aren't I brilliant?

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

hmmmmm

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

I think Sameer was waiting for you to turn up wearing a pretty pink frock, im sure you will not disappoint him Goldie.

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

^ whahahahaahaaa! GOLDIE.

I had totally forgotten about that! :hehe:

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

Who’s Sameer?

Whoever he is, tell him I aim to please. Pics coming soon.

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

I barely know him too, but he sometimes calls himself "baby bear"

Sorry, I shall stop now. Welcome back.

Re: Very Punny? Who Nose

lol - Sara I think you are the only one who remembers Fita :D