I too agree with you, because the undeniable fact is - All Indians (who like it or not hate us all unconditionally) hate Zaid Hamid the most! So on that account alone, I am willing to look over whatever wrong he may have allegedly done in the past (if indeed he did what they say, which I personally doubt). The hardcore Mullahs too I have no respect for, so whatever they say, I will always take with a pinch of salt anyway…
Therefore regardless of what a person’s past may be, the real fact is that as long as our sworn enemies (which are Indian) too hate Zaid Hamid - Then he really must be doing something right!
![]()
Anyway please always be mindful of another fact too, which is that most Indians also masquerade as Pakistanis in our chat rooms and forums (to swing our mindset). I have been seeing such Slum-Dogs since the late 1990s. Therefore I request all the moderators over here to please take the time to look up a person’s ISP number, to see exactly which part of the world is a person posting from…