++
You can’t compare those dramas with anything. They’re in a league of their own <3
Personally, I like the story focused on handful of characters, with limited episodes (like around 13 or so)- Keeps things neat and tidy and to the point without unnecessary lag, yet at the same time maintaining focus and logic to the plot as a whole. I wish Mehreen Jabbar would revert back to this old style of hers…not to mention maintain the low profile she’s been doing so for quite some time
I don’t want to see back to back Mehreen Jabbar dramas because being very prolific can lead to bad bad things, bores the audience, and tends to take on a poll on people. This might sound rich especially coming from someone who knows zilch about what goes on at the helm when it comes to making dramas, but I still believe and hope Mehreen Jabbar reverts back to her old forte ![]()
And to think we have ‘Daam’ in the line-up right after this…
Oh now I’m getting nostalgic :(*
Kaisa hai yeh Malaal*…Kyun karti hoon mein sawaal…