Ustaad- Shagird

In my childhood, I used to read the jokes of Ustaad Shagird and wondered how they could happen. And I thought that they are just jokes, not taken from real life. But…now since I started teaching, I came to know that those jokes are taken from real life. Here is an example.

**Me: "Students, today we will draw “Snow White.” So write the topic “Snow White”.

Student: “Teacher, I already know that Snow is White.”:rolleyes:

**He is student of class 3, 8-9 years old boy…this made me laugh out loud…:omg:

Re: Ustaad- Shagird

^:D

meanwhile mumbling to self...
wude ahlay gupsh ike bhi abhi tak reply nahi kiya bath-e-meez log

OMG, I find 4 yr old the funniest. Once my aunt left her two kids with me over my spring break. one 4 (haadi) yr old, the other 5(Iman) yr old. Once I was explaining to Iman something and said, "Yes that is exactly my point." Haadi says:"No points! Points are sharp and they hurt!"

Once he was laughing contantly with his head burried in a pillow at night so I asked,"Whats so funny Haadi and Iman?" Haadi's like:"I'm laughin backwards hehehe...!"

Re: Ustaad- Shagird

Ustad: Morghi andoN pay kiyon baithi hie?

Shagird: Kiyon kay us kay pas kursi nahi hoti.