Universities in UK!

I’m not sure about application deadlines for the different start dates but it will be listed on the websites. I’m sure it differs from Uni to Uni as well.

Anyhow, I know grades are an issue too but to be honest at Masters level in the UK it’s largely down to ability to pay the fees. For example, I know lots of people who wouldn’t have gotten into Oxbridge, UCL, Imperial etc for undergraduate programmes but had little problem being accepted for a Masters.

So if the fees are not out of reach, then I would apply for them all. Also, fees and the quality of uni/course for the subject you are looking at are more or less tied together.

If fees are an issue and you want to reduce the selection of the universities you can apply for, then it would be best to say.

People can then advise you of the best universities that fit in your budget… and as I said before, apply to them all.