UK cities with the highest South-Asian population

I want to live in close proximity to a majority Desi area, not actually in a majority Desi area.

I wouldn’t want to live in a majority Desi area either, not because it’s Desi but because most Desi immigrants to the UK were poor so they settled in cheap rough areas and their offspring have sadly picked up the yobbish/druggy/gangster ways of the trash that already resided there…

You reasons and my reasons for not living in Desi areas are completely different though, you’re just an infeiority complexed, ashamed and self-loathing coconut (brown outside, white at heart).

Remember one thing though mate, no matter how much anilingus you perform, you will always be a “Paki!”.

Our community has its problems but it is our community and no matter what we do we can never run away from that, I tried but realised that I will never ever be completely accepted anywhere else no matter how much I compromise, no matter how much I change…

Our community might be fcuked but so is every other community, we can’t run away from our identity but we can do something to improve/change our community.