tum mery kon ho


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

Speed M …wohi

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

nice one..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


~Advice is like caster oil, easy to give hard to swallow!~

Wohi kia Bhai .. ???

anyway Thx ..


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

nice.......


Kay hum tu Dhoop main baarishh kay woh qatray hain jo gir ker, dar-o-deevar per hi sookh jaatay hain.....

Hmmm nice...

Hum se kia pochtee ho zindagi keh barain main
Ajnabi kia janhe ajnabi keh barain main ....

haan “wohi”

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

I am your sister

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

well Nice Poetry speeder

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


~~~~*
“If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you”
“Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today”
“The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
~~~~*