tum itna jo muskura rahay ho

tum itna jo muskura rahay ho
kon sa gham hay jisay chupa rahay ho?

[This message has been edited by Nurmah (edited May 10, 2002).]

Nice …

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

i think its a ghazal dont know sung by whome.


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )

shukariya speed master jee

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

**
very nice selection Nurmah .. n yes master jee its a complete ghazal, sung by jagjit singh.


tum itanaa jo muskuraa rahe ho
kya Gham hai jisko chopa rahe ho

aankhon main nami hansi labon par
kya haal hay kya dikhaa rahe ho

ban jayenge zehar peete peete
ye ashq jo peete jaa rahe ho

jin zakhmoon ko waqt bhar chalaa hai
tum kyon unhain chhere jaa rahe ho

rekhaoon ka khel hay muqaddar
rekhaoon se maat khaa rahe ho


**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you' ve ran out of room.

[This message has been edited by Azam#1 (edited May 10, 2002).]

Azam#1 jee,

mehrbaani

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

bhouhat khoob…


Koi to ho jo mere wehshatooN ka saathe ho

nice ghazal a beautiful style me sang jagjit uncle

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif


~~~~*
“If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you”
“Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today”
“The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
~~~~*

tipz jee, AsSweetAs jee, aur Shaam-e-Firaq jee,

psand karnay ka shukriya

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

Buhat Khoob Azam

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )