tujhay kaha na....

http://www.gupistan.com/gallery/1/tujhey_kaha_na_kah.gif

by: Noshi Gilani

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Buhat Khoob.

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )

chalo phir pata karay ke kon hai

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

wasay mujhay koi ini acchi nahi lagi

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/tongue.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

**
hi hi .. mujhe nazm nazar keun nahi aa rahi ?? moderator ne kahin censor tou nahi kardi

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

Chahnay walon ke saath aisa naheen kartay Gemini, buree baat

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

GTG as usual
Great

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

… aray gemini jee …

.. i was not able to see the ghazal

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif

… so … care to post it again for me

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

.. no problems if you cant


Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you…

chanda: tumharay liyay hi post ki.. now figure out why :wink:

perfectionist: acha… I will keep in mind :-p

Azam … I dun post the one which is not suitable

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/tongue.gif

hopefully u can see it now :slight_smile:

m_isbah: if u can’t see and need to read I can post in roman irdu if u want :slight_smile:

&Passionate, Speed master, juMurA, Thanx

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://poetry.urdupoint.com/noshi_gillani/view.shtml?tujhey_kaha.gif

Nice Poem GTG…
i cant see it here but i went to Urdupoi9nt to read this poem!

… Shukaria .. that would be great …

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you…

very nice…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


—~—Maria—~—
~Kiya haaq wo jeena hai jo apnay hi liyay ho
Khud mit kar kisi aur ko mitnay se bacha lay~

m_isabah for you :slight_smile:

***tujhay kaha na ke tu hamesha se rai'gaan mujh ko sochta hai, woh tu nahin hai jo meri chahat, meri muhabbat ki dhoop chaon ka zawaiya hai, woh tu nahin hai

teri rafaqt ki chaon meri hiyat bhi, kainat bhi aur nijat bhi hai
magar yay mujh main jo shayari ki fizayan hamwar kar raha hai, woh tu nahin hai

yay char shamain m’otabar si fiza main ham ne guzar li hain tu yay ghanimat
ab is se agay jo muntazzir ik chiragh asar rasta hai, woh tu nahin hai

yay teri ankhon ke ayainon per jo aik khuwaish jami hoye hai, woh main nahin hoon
jo meray honton pe aik harf-e duwa mahino se jal raha hai, woh tu nahin hai

main manti hoon ke meray khawabbon main teri khushbo ki chandni bhi kahin kahin thi
yay shahr lakin meray hiwalay se jis ko tasleem kar raha hai, woh tu nahin hai

visal mosam ke khawab main thy ya hijr ke beynishan dukh ke azab main hoon
jo saya saya akhata kar ke dukhon se mujh ko nikalta hai , woh tu nahin hai

by: Noshi Gilani***

Amjad bhai: Thanx for sharing.. Infact the one I posted is missing on shai’r :slight_smile:

ps: I am surprised I can see this ghazal then why not you :slight_smile:

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻝﻮﺳ ﺮﻟﺍ ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻪﻟﺍ ﻻ

[This message has been edited by Paki Prince (edited May 22, 2002).]

… thank you … its a pretty nice piece of work …

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you…

bohat khoob but.. isnt it posted by me too a year ago…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

.. hehe any way. nice one gtg bittiya…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


mairay dill mairay mussafir

Akif Bhai: isn’t diff b/w posted yrs ago and a week ago???

anyway Thanx for coming and sharing ur comments !!

That will be very nice of you. BTW I dont mind if you dont because its somebody else who has to suffer, not me

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/tongue.gif