TOO often WE don't REALIZE

Too often we don’t realize
what c have until it’s gone;
Too often we wait too late to say
“I’m sorry- I was wrong.”
Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones
we hold dearest to our hearts;
And we let foolish things
to tear our lives apart.
Far too many times we let
unimportant things into our minds;
And then it’s usually too late
to see what made us blind.
So be sure that you let people know
how much they mean to you;
Take that time to say the words
before your time is through.
Be sure that you appreciate
everyting you’ve got
And be thankful for the
Little things in life
that mean a lot.

LiKe It??

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


Keep smilin cuz it makes peple wonder…wut ur up to!
I look like an angel, and act like one, too, but you never know what this angel might do.

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m looking back on things i’ve done
I never want to play the same old part
keep u in the dark
Now let me show u the shape of my HeArT