Times of "fading" pain

Thinking back, the memories begin to fade.
Slowly exiting my mind.
All the joy which came from them is how I have made it.
Made it through these times,
With all the screaming and yelling
Hot tears,
My face red with anger and grief.
And still unable to calm myself
But you,
Your voice had the ability to do so.

Though my tears still fall,
Inside and out,
Not letting anyone
Never letting anyone know the pain inside of me.

I ask how long these endless problems will continue a secret
maybe forever?
or until I get my new memories.

"KIYA MILA MUHABBAT SAY"

Khoaab ki musaafat say
visl ki tamazat say
roz-o-shab riyazat say
kiya mila muhabbat say
ek hijr ka sehra
aik shaam yaadon ki
ek thaka hoa aansoo....."


Kay hum tu Dhoop main baarishh kay woh qatray hain jo gir ker, dar-o-deevar per hi sookh jaatay hain.....


I do not love you because I need you; I need you because I love you.

[This message has been edited by Maharanijee (edited April 11, 2002).]