This Saturday, The Greatest Football T.D. Celebration of Alltime

Chad Johnson is great, bring out the deer!

…
Chad Johnson may have been subdued after he found his way to the end zone in Detroit, but he’s got something in the works for his next touchdown.
The man who brought you the end zone Riverdance, “The Putt,” and “The Proposal,” is working on something special for the holiday when the Bengals play their last regular-season home game Christmas Eve.

“On the highway, I hit a deer,” Johnson said Tuesday, insisting he was serious and that the animal wasn’t hurt. “I kept him. He’s at home in the garage. I’m going to use him for the celebration this weekend. He’s a prop. They might suspend me for the last game, but I think this one is worth it.”

Fans at Ford Field booed when he merely handed the ball to an official following his score during a 41-17 victory Sunday. It was only the second time this season that he didn’t celebrate a touchdown – the other came when the officials needed time to decide if he had scored, spoiling the moment.

“But this Saturday, I’ll be back to my old self,” he said. "You can look forward to the celebration being part of something that has to do with Christmas.

“This is going to be the greatest celebration of all time, man. I actually use an animal.”

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051222/SPORTS18/512220509/1066/SPORTS

Re: This Saturday, The Greatest Football T.D. Celebration of Alltime

hahaha...i hope he gets a TD and actually goes thru with this..i agree with him...this is def worth a suspension..

Re: This Saturday, The Greatest Football T.D. Celebration of Alltime

I have a hard time believing he has a deer hanging out in his garage.

Re: This Saturday, The Greatest Football T.D. Celebration of Alltime

well how would he get a deer to the end zone?

Re: This Saturday, The Greatest Football T.D. Celebration of Alltime

I think he might be joshing us. I could see him putting on a Santa beard and and passing out presents to the fans after a TD though.

Re: This Saturday, The Greatest Football T.D. Celebration of Alltime

thats no fun..we need something outrageous..