Re: This made me cry...
The past Mughals who ruled South-Asia were foreigners because they spoke a foreign language and identified as such...
When I call Mughals Pakistani I'm referring to their descendents.. Those of their descendents that live in Pakistan are Pakistani now, they don't speak Dari anymore but Urdu, Pukhtu or Panjabi.
Those of their descendents that live in India are Indian but I love Indian Muslims for the sake of Allaah, those that are anti-Pakistan are just misguided but they're brothers never the less allthough if they tried harming my country I'd break their faces like any honourable son of the Indus should... Actually I feel sorry for them, they're always licking Hindu arse because they have no choice, kutton ki tarhen dum hilaana unn ki majboori hai, even if some technical fault causes an accident like train passengers getting killed then it gets blamed on them and village after village of them get massacared and the world turns a blind eye... I feel sorry for them but I wont tolerate them speaking ill of my country to prove their loyalties to their Hindu masters..
I admire the Great Tipu Sultan.. My ethnicity (Pâkistâni) is not the only reason I love or hate..