Re: This made me cry...
Dude!! Religion and race are seperate.. I admit ppl of Pak (and to some extent bordering NW-India) are racially distinct from the rest of South-Asia and that the forefather relgion of Hinduism: Vedicism is a Pakistani religion (and toegther with ou Sanskritic languages) was spread to Indians (pure Dravidians) by our glorious colonist forefathers... I guess that's why the few pure Brahmins that are look Paki..
Still that doesn't change the fact that ideas and beliefs flowed back and forth between the Indus Valley and India, and some Pakistanis did follow present forms of Hinduism for a while and then later Buddhism which is an ofshoot of Hinduism..
I agree the Mughals were foreigners but they became South-Asian and we were always a mixed race of people anyway, you'd agree that we were already an amalgam of Aryan, Dravidian and other races.. so a few more wont hurt.. I think the Mughal emperors were eunuchs but presentday Mughals are orite and they have pretty eyes, there's a whole village of Mughals in my area and they frequently intermarry with Pathans.