This is touching :)

Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
and wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, a smile.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs, the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it’d do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
“I thank you, you’ve been so kind.
It’s nice to talk with folks like you.
You see,” he said, “I’m blind.”
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.

Later while walking down the street,
I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
“Why don’t you join the others, dear?”
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew, he couldn’t hear.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears, the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I’d go.
With eyes to see the sunset’s glow.
With ears to hear what I’d know.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I’ve been blessed indeed, the world is mine.

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary.gif

thanks

Did you write this?
This is awsome

[quote]
Originally posted by Wafa:
**Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
and wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, a smile.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs, the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it'd do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind.
It's nice to talk with folks like you.
You see," he said, "I'm blind."
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.

Later while walking down the street,
I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew, he couldn't hear.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears, the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.
**
[/quote]

Miss Rajput

Here again u r the best ,it really touches


FreeBSD is like Liv tylor but Linux Is Still Best To Love

very touching indeed

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif


Nikhray Gulaab Chehray
Shagufta Shabaab Chehray
Husan walon ki pehli pasand: Jipsy Amazing Cream (improved formula)
mard haazraat aftershave lotion cream ki jagga estimaal kar saktay hain

This is Beutifully written.
Did you write this?

Yes Wafa,

Does it come with a barf bucket?

thanks for posting... agar aap ko millay to Piyyar kaa pehla shehar parhna its written by mustansar hussain tarar.. its about pascal ...


mairay dill mairay mussafir

nice stuff


Jiyo Aur Jeene Do!!!

Moved from Gen to Poetry.

It’s really touching

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


MeiN pal do pal ka shaaer hooN…

Buhat Acha Likha Hai , Allah Hum Sab Ko Maaf kare jab hum Allah Tala Se Complaint karte hien .

Keet it up Wafa

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Oh! Makes us thank Allah all the more. Beautiful!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


Kambakht Ishq!

verry nice though

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


kja ab bhie waha raja rani
ke kisse dadi sunatie hai

thought provoking.
thanks