Things you wish you did/could say at the time...

If only … :cb:

  • To the guy sitting across me in an airport boarding lounge: Dude. Yes, its hot. Yes, its sunny. Yes, it’s a bright day…OUTSIDE. We’re in an airport lounge. With tinted windows. Time to take your sunglasses off :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Things you wish you did/could say at the time…

I DO :rotfl:

I really do…b/c of the place I am right now !!

I had my air. con on yesterday! :smiley:

Re: Things you wish you did/could say at the time…

lol .. chalo koi nai :cb:

Re: Things you wish you did/could say at the time...

we'll make an exception for u .. you are allowed

  • To the guy last week who cut me up while he was on his mobile, and nearly caused an accident: you careless idiotic piece of *********** . And by the way- NICE car. I want one of those one day… :D

Re: Things you wish you did/could say at the time…

oh my god u really don’t want to know my list is endlesssssss…:crying: ..
bcoz everytime i do say something to someone at the right time n i think YES i did it…
it comes back twice as hard an hits me:mad: