---They say that everyone in this world has a complete LOOK ALIKE !!!

An uncle of mine bumped into some one in the airport that looked just like him and they both almost couldn’t believe it.

Dad says it’s true…if that’s the case then I guess one of you out there look like me.

Kinda scary to be honest - not the same looks part but how you can’t even be an inch close to my coolness.

Re: ---They say that everyone in this world has a complete LOOK ALIKE !!!

Am I suppose to laugh or feel bad?

P.s I look like this famous actress dat I don't like at all. kindda Sad

Re: ---They say that everyone in this world has a complete LOOK ALIKE !!!

I believe its true but i havent found my twin yet

Re: —They say that everyone in this world has a complete LOOK ALIKE !!!

i belive that too , coz i dont know some of my friends n cousinz saw me with girlz on date . . or on shoping or in snooker club or playing basketball . . . . . . n i said no i wasnt there . . . . . man !! im sure karachi mai appun ke shakal ka koie banda ghoom raha hai :mad3: