FAIL FAIL FAIL!!! None of this talks about specific role of men in the Ummah. Did you see the links yourself? I am not talking about women, forget about them. I want to see a scholar lecturing a bunch of men on how to be a good MUSLIM and husband. I want to see a scholar telling men not to feel inferior to women because men also do great deeds in Islam. It’s easy to lecture women because their role is too limited, that was precisely my point. Women feel limited when you tell them their entire role is to obey their husbands and raise good Muslim scholars.
On the other hand, Allah is so much more generous with men in terms of their role in society. As you mentioned, there’s a lot of talk to about, government, education, marriage, society, jihad etc, yet you can’t come up with one video that shows a scholar lecturing a crowd of men in the same fashion that these Islamic scholars lecture Muslim women to be women.