Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
@LP…so than did u guesss…?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
@LP…so than did u guesss…?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
arent u home yet ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
nahi ji not yet…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
tired ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
hitting the road for home.
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
kitna door hai ghar?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Smoking the good stuff…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
share plz ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I could use some right now
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Sheesha :-\
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I don’t partake in illegal substances. ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
never tried it…but there is always a 1st time ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I guess i’ll have to find someone else. =/
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Interesting. Any specific reason? To be fair I rarely smoke sheesha but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Sorry, I can’t accommodate your request. Lol.
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Never tried sheesha??? You’re definitely missing out on something, lol. Before you jump to conclusions, i’m not an addict. I only smoke occasionally. ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
haaye Allah, yeh sheesha kia hai jise aap smoke karti haiN? ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
:no:
just soocha online shesha pee loon ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
It does lose its appeal due to frequent use I think. However, occasionally is ok.
What is your favourite flavour?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
i feel CEO cafe mai aa ke bigar jaingey ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
MINTTTTT lol.. double apple is ok too. What about u?