Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
pyramids r cool
have been there too
ok, thanku funny sms ![]()
BM check poetry section
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
pyramids r cool
have been there too
ok, thanku funny sms ![]()
BM check poetry section
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Sure i Shall Korn !!! More Than Pyramids Their Are Many Other Stuff Which You Have Not Seen Which Is Real Gift To Architecture !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
BM bhai
diamond to uae
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Yes Dubai Has One Of The Best Market And Good Buyers Of Gemstone !!!
LP – poor TLK has said that in rawadari ![]()
BM – export one diamond for the little princess, the highness ![]()
have you met their koe sa bhi pince while doing so?
ab rawadari jo bhi ho…![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Well 007 Let Her Ask Once I Shall Gift Her !!! Not One A Bunch Of Diamonds … Atleast This Brother Can Do This Much To His Sister !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
gusse main kholing:mad3:
But this brother doesnt tell how he is:naraz:
They Are The Lamers !!! You Take Any Part Of Middle East All Royal Family Pplz Are Lamers !!!
Not Necessary LP How And What I am … I Am Just Alive Is This Not Fine Enough For You !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
awwwwwwwww
that’s so sweet of u BM
see girls hes a NICE man ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Yap I Am Korn ? I Dont Think So Korn I Am That Sweet I Am Bored And Lame From Living !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
LP deserves for just one diamond… anything extra will ruin her mind ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I Dont Think So 007 !!! Infact I Had offered Her For Her Birthday … She Is The One Didnt Accept It !!!
![]()
fine
007 wants a share of tht diamond:emmy:
BM bhai ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
LP Wanna See Me … I Am Uploading My Pic !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
give the link here BM bhai
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Ok Wait Uploading In Images !!!