Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
net searching…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
net searching…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Dont Search Me On Net … Search Me In Your Clinic !!! Oh nutcut ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
clinic pay ap kia kr rahy ho..?? i need adipose tissue sample..
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
r u still in ksa
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
@LP
Nope Today Morning Back To Bangalore…I Think I Had Informed You Thusday i Shall Be Back To Blore… Well Inshallah Next Week Shall Be In Cairo !!!
@ nutcut every tissue is yours come and cut it !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
@ nutcut every tissue is yours come and cut it !!!
oye huay itna senti dalouge…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
i Wish Could I Say Something Too You Also Korn !!! But I Guess Need To Worry About My Enemy Now !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
no problem BM
go ahead and say watever u wanna say ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Arz Kiya Hai:
Main Uske Pyar Me Ban Gaya Barf Ka Gola,
Main Uske Pyar Me Ban Gaya Barf Ka Gola,
Aur Wo Bewafa Boli “Thanda Matlab Coca Cola”…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
LOL good one
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
BM bhai…![]()
cairo kitne dino ke liye?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Seven Days LP !!! Wanna Join Me Their !!!
Korn Thank Its From Funny Sms !!!
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
007
once in a while is allowed
TLK uncle said so ![]()
BM bhai will u visit pyramids?
Re: The Random Thread
suuuuuuuuum-bady loves somebody here ![]()
i won’t say whoooooooooooo :rotato:
someone here has a crush on someoneeeeeeeeeeee
and i see you! ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
@LP Nah What Will I Do Their I have Seen It Many Times !!!
This Is Random Spark !!! Hint Might Help in Guessing !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
oh
then wht will u do i negypt
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
To Purchase Diamonds Then Import To India To And Sell Here Or In UAE !!!