clad
August 19, 2010, 1:16am
17
Re: The Imran Khan Flood Relief Organization
There should be no doubt on Imran Khan’s trustworthiness. He is one of the most trustworthy social workers in Pakistan, its only the politics where he spoils his image.
I know someone whose relative got admitted to Shaukat Khanum hostpital. Although the person died of cancer, his family was very thankful to the hospital administration for providing such facilities for free.
They only charge from people who can afford to pay, the rest get everything for free. All patients, paying or non-paying are treated in the same manner with same facilities.
So if anyone is thinking of donating to Shaukat Khanum, I would say ‘ankhein band kar ke de do’.
I agree with you totally, I know a lady who was treated in shaukat khanam , they never charged her a penny and treated her as human.
the guy is a legend we should call him SIR .