Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
Sure thing UZ! I’d love to have you on board! Please do recommend a book you’d like to read!
BTW BrummieBird thank you soo much for stepping upto the plate.. I came back a little too early I guess but just wanted to say thanks ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
Sure thing UZ! I’d love to have you on board! Please do recommend a book you’d like to read!
BTW BrummieBird thank you soo much for stepping upto the plate.. I came back a little too early I guess but just wanted to say thanks ![]()
I would love to recommend a book but may I ask that can I recommend fiction or non-fiction.
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
hey i would also like to join… although i get very little time for reading, but i would like to go through other members’ comments and reviews and will try to get hold of the suggested books too…
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
UZ it doesnt matter. If there is something dat catches your eye just suggest it ![]()
How about next Friday? I have a final in two days, can’t start reading before then. ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
You can read by next friday myrrhine. I will open the thread for the discussion on Monday and have it up til the following monday so that everyone can catch up and get the next book in-line in the meantime -
does that sound ok?
can you email me the book as well ??
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
hi I would like to join aswel
TIA
How did you want me to email it to you?
i’ve pmed u my email add
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
Sure Zash01~
@mysti: I got “Audacity of hope” by Barack Obama and didn’t get time to read it, if people have that book we can read it together.![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
Sure I’ll add it into your recommended book ![]()
me not welcome???
![]()
![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
ok, so i would like to suggest a book called “(un) arranged marriage” by Bali Rai.
have read few of his books and im really impressed at his stylre of writing and this book is my fav. ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
sure thing HNK
thanks alot ;0
aww sorry I guess i missed your comment! your definitely more than welcome - we’re glad to have you on board ![]()
Please do recommend a book you would like to read! ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
30 BookClub Guppies has me smiling! ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
wow 30 members ! thats awesome, congratz ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
i would like to recommend a book called daughters of shame by jasvinder shangra… excellent and eye opening book