Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
i’ve already read the holy woman.. but i dont mind reading it again. lol.
although explonding mangoes sounds quite good..
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
i’ve already read the holy woman.. but i dont mind reading it again. lol.
although explonding mangoes sounds quite good..
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
Have not read either of them, so I don’t mind which one we start on.
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
**I m in … as long as I dont have to read Sidney Sheldon OR Umera Ahmed
**
Sorry…off topic…
why don’t you like SS ?..this was ages ago but i’ve read the naked face and the one about ‘midnight’,also the chess master (i think).Did enjoy them.
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
I love Umera Ahmed and was going to suggest reading Peer-e-Kamil or lahaasil at some point in time..
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
i have read lahasil ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
we have about 18 people right now - Since its the long weekend in the USA we will start reading on Tuesday the 1st of June ![]()
Book: A case of exploding mangoes by mohammad Hanif
Start date: 1st June
End date: between 14th June - 20th June
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
If anyone know where to find it in pdf form ? none of the two books are available in library ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
Count me in too!!!
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
I will try and find a pdf for those that cant access it in the library. I cant find them either so im on the hunt!
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
**waiting for pdf
**
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
the pdf doesnt seem to be available without paying for it -
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
ok - so ebay has the book for like $4. Have a look there to purchase it if you want ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
**so any update on pdf?
or can we move on to next book?
**
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
well we’re still reading the book.
I didnt manage to find the pdf so if you can find a free one let us know too otherwise theyre around $12.97 to buy the pdf online ![]()
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
**yeah … well i m pro piracy … so aint gonna buy it
**
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
lol! well you can spend $4 and buy it from Ebay!
oh i only just saw this thread, please count me in, im a bookworm!
Re: THE GS BOOKCLUB!!!
sure thing!
I ordered my book a week ago and its still not here ![]()