The Death of Love

Disturbing shadows
Seen through teary eyes
Desperate thoughts
In the night I cry
And on this night
The stars refuse to shine
This pain becomes stronger
When life and death combine
And my eyes search again
To find comfort above
But as the moon disappears
I feel the death of love
And now the hope is gone
So I must sacrifice my soul
If all the love is gone
Then death is all I know.


~^Sar faroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil meN hai
Dekhna hai zor kitna bazoo-e-qaatil meN hai.
^~

Verry Nice:ke: Bhateeji

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/redface.gif

Allah raham karay

ps:you must avoid posting death poems in future

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

Tassneef uncle, thanks.

GTG, Ibtada-e-JhaTka hai rota hai kya, aage aage dekHiye hota hai kya

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

beautiful


~ ~Do not ever make fun of other people’s dreams,
love deeply and with passion.
You may get hurt, but it is the only way to live your life to the full ~ ~

sag mal apko to English nahin ata thi phir Gedicht ka kaese verstanden hua

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/tongue.gif