Re: The Best Answer..
Milly and Queer I hope your next dish burns to an extent that the pot burns with it and you have to throw it out!! It happens acha! ![]()
the rest thanks for the suggestions..will get back to 'em ![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
Milly and Queer I hope your next dish burns to an extent that the pot burns with it and you have to throw it out!! It happens acha! ![]()
the rest thanks for the suggestions..will get back to 'em ![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
start over with a new batch?
Re: The Best Answer..
Add milk right away. And later on when its cooking, add in a little white vinegar. When you are making kheer, u need to stand by it. or u wont get nice kheer:p
I just managed to burn some toast. ![]()
Can I be in your gang now? Queer kind of smells innit.
Re: The Best Answer..
Milly well done you
… burning the toast is the hardest task in the world ![]()
![]()
I know! I think subconsciously I burnt it on purpose so Massi Ji’s curse would be lifted and I too could be a ‘proper cook’. ![]()
Now we are talking ![]()
I likes you toast-burning-vaddi-bebe ![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
**Masi , looks like we have all put maximum effort and found you several answers
… I guess its time for you to disclose to us whose answer you found to be the best
**
**whoever wins this , will be asking the next question
**
Re: The Best Answer..
me better be the winner
I am so tempted to go for this but I know CB will keel me for not taking it seriously ![]()
Ok so many of you said milk and changing the pot. I don’t know how to choose one since more than one person recommended it ![]()
So I guess I’ll go for something that is different..
Since CB answered both of my questions and gave different options, I guess CB you get to be the winner and ask the next question. But I also liked what Sehrysh suggested for the Kheer, so I guess Sehrysh should be at the 2nd place. CB, if you don’t want to ask a question then Sehrysh is next in place otherwise just shoot ![]()
Aur lain hum *larkioon *
say pangay ![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
Oh and I’d like to add that this thread has worked like a charm, haven’t burnt anything since
(except the nihari just a teeny-weeny lil bit yesterday :o)
Thanks all for your advice:hugz:
Re: The Best Answer..
Masiiiiiii
… I am so happy …
… but yeah , I will just pass it on to the next best answer , which is sehrysh’s … **So ladies and gents , our next question will come from Sehrysh …
**
Masi , glad you havnt burnt your food
… …![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
I need some help, can someone help me pretty please:@:. Ok yesterday i fried shami kebab , they were frozen so i heated them a bit up in the microwave. Than afterwards put some egg on them and started frying them. But they kind of fell a bit apart, so what am i doing wrong
Isent that how one is suppose to fry them
stupid kebabs:snooty: I so dont like cooking
, i should just stick to my crackers ![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
Wicca , shouldnt have heated the kebabs in the micro … doing that releases the water content in the kabab that makes is soggy and ultimately not even egg can keep the kabab in one piece!
Hmmmmmmmmm
. Ok next time i wont do that, but how long shall they be fried on each side:@:. I feel like i khabi fry stuff to much ![]()
Re: The Best Answer..
On low medium heat .. just do the kabab for two -three minutes on each side …
Ok
thanks hugz ![]()