When you look at me,
I get lost in your eyes,
The same way a child,
Is awed by the blue of the skies,
When you hold me close,
You dare not let go,
To the moment at hand,
And the feelings that we show,
You lean in to kiss me,
So gentle and sweet,
You keep me hostage,
Til’ the moment that our lips will next meet,
You fill my body with unending bliss,
I never imagined I could feel like this,
Your smile is one that lights the sky,
When I am around you,
I could never possibly cry,
You make me so happy,
I don’t know what I ever did to deserve,
A person like you,
Who makes the gray skies blue,
And makes makes my heart dance,
And fills my life,
With enchanting romance,
You fill my life with joy,
And take away all doubt,
The flame between us,
Could never possibly go out…
^^Galat nahin key zamaney mein la jawaab hain hum
Samajh sakey na koi woh kitaab hain hum^^