Re: Terrorists killed 10 more Pakistani soldiers after killing 24 on sat in NWFP.
![]()
I always fear that there is not another breakup of Pakistan. Sending the army in can have unpredictable outcome. Either they will succeed or totally loose. This problem cannot be controlled as long as NATO sits next door in Afghanistan. I think the best shot for bringing peace without bloodhsed is for the return on civilian government or the army taking the backseat. I am not saying this because I side with these fundos but the detriments of them (Army) handling the situation far outweigh them stepping out. The worst thing for a country is to have a nation that is hostile to its defense forces. This is exactly what our enemies would need to take out Pakistan. If a strong enough insurgent force exists in a country to take on its national defense, all one needs to do is open a supply line to them and overturn the government. The civilian government carrying out an onslaught on these same fundos weighs better on the image of the Army and they do not take the first blame for it. The other option is the crush them with extreme force if they can do it. We can see this is a three headed beast that just grows three more heads once a single head is cut off. We have to strike the heart wherever that is, maybe someone can enlighten us on that.