New Worm

Re: New Worm

every OS has its own +ve sides .. I am not going to argue on those things. Every user has his own perspective. But the point i was trying to convey, which you totally overlooked 'caz of your discussin with JHOOM is that .. .. its a myth that most of mac users think that MAC is secure. Which is totally wrong.

MAC is secure 'caz hackers don’t want to target 10% of computer world ..

However, the concept that are applicable to break inot any windows system can be used on MAC as well. I remember there was a guy who broke MAC Admin password in 10 min by dumping its Kernel into a usb and cracking the password. You can find its video online. Its just an example. I can point many others. A recent survey has shown that MAC is on top of security vulnerabilities.

Just trying to tell you that MAC is not secure. Liking or disliking MAC on other basis is totally a users choice .. ..