tera khayaal boht dair tak nahee rehta
koi milaal boht dair tak nahee rehta
idaas kartee heh aksar tumhare yaad mujae
magar yeh haal dair tak nahee rehta!
khwabb adhurai sahee…
khawaab saharai to heh!
tera khayaal boht dair tak nahee rehta
koi milaal boht dair tak nahee rehta
idaas kartee heh aksar tumhare yaad mujae
magar yeh haal dair tak nahee rehta!
khwabb adhurai sahee…
khawaab saharai to heh!
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
keep it up
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
keep it up
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
nice one
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
Keep it up
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
Life is like a piano — what you get out of it,
Depends on how you play it.