good point
My parents never gave us tea as little kids but my mom would occassionally let me dip cake rusks into her tea and eventually her tea would be ruined, but that way I wasn’t left wondering what this “tea” is that they won’t let me have. So it turned out that I quite disliked the taste of tea for years until towards the end of highschool when I wanted something other than milk in the morning so that I could stay up for my classes :D. I also remember my nana spoiling us by secretly giving us chai that he used to make when we were little but of course I only wanted it to dunk my cake rusks!
My husband’s family is a chai/tea addict! OMG i have never in my life seen people who have tea that many times in a day , but luckily I have convinced my husband to cut down to one cup a day by substituting chai with green tea. ![]()