SURD HAATH
Aaj shub tanhaai mein
Pulkoon pay sitaray sajaay
Ghum ki chokhut pur bhaith kur
Soch rahi hoon
Jub mein nay us k haath ko choha thaa
Tu wo
Muskara kur bola thaa
“tumharay haath kitnay garm hein
aur jantee ho
gurm haath wafa ki alamut hotay hein”
ye sun kur mein itni khush hoee
k baqi hur baat bhool gayee
aur aaj mujhay yaad aa raha hai
k us k haath kitnay surd thaay
Parveen Shakir
Never Stop Smiling Even When U R Sad Someone Might Fall In “LoVe” With Ur Smile
Nice poetry Heart hacker
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
thanks for sharing
uff....its so sad..
You know it just reminded me of an incident. I was confirming my ticket way back home and the booking official put a wrong date and it was a day before I asked her...I didnt check it there and reprted to airport the other day and was astonished to know that I had missed my flight....
The moral is that you always check if the hands on the other end are warm too:)
[quote]
Originally posted by Capricorn:
**uff....its so sad..
You know it just reminded me of an incident. I was confirming my ticket way back home and the booking official put a wrong date and it was a day before I asked her...I didnt check it there and reprted to airport the other day and was astonished to know that I had missed my flight....
The moral is that you always check if the hands on the other end are warm too:) **
[/quote]
thanx pplz
waisay aap kahaan thay?
Never Stop Smiling Even When U R Sad Someone Might Fall In “LoVe” With Ur Smile
I was returning home from Dubai. Aap ne mujhe dekha tha kia?
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
nahi mein nay kafi dinoon say aap ko nahi dekha tha gupshup mein is liye poocha thaa
Never Stop Smiling Even When U R Sad Someone Might Fall In “LoVe” With Ur Smile