Hi Ladies, with regards to Naz Fashion Bug…I am in Toronto. I have seen her stuff in person. Her stuff is HOTTT! not kidding. i never been to her house, but i have seen her suits at an Eid Mela recently (Ramadan) and I can tell you she was one of the best vendors because she was one of the first to showcase the Long Ponchos with satin Borders. her stuff is in high demand. Will be seeing her again hopefully this eid mela on nov 22 in markham, ontario.
Oh as for replying to her emails…she’s really good with me. agree she takes a few days but her emails are very detailed and long.
Next, Sanam’s Boutique is also great. I have been to Salima’s house in person and have bought 2 threads and Motifs outfits. very stylish in person, the pics don’t do justice. my favorite is the one that has jamawar border in contrasting color to the kameez. I will be going to her on Thursday again to see her new stuff.
BEWARE of Amil Malik!! do not buy from her, i don’t know anybody as of yet who has received clothes from her and there’s a group started about how she scammed at least 10 ppl that we know of. We are still trying to find out if it’s legitimate that she passed away. we just don’t know, and we’re very upset and confused about it.
Rabia Mirza, her stuff was decently priced at the beginning of opening her group but now that she’s in demand, her prices are inflated and she’s really disorganized and unreliable. I have ordered from her and received them but second time was delivered a week late and i wound up not paying her because of it. she received the outfit back also.
Check out Wraps by Shazia Habib. Her stuff is nice but she doesn’t display her clothing on facebook.
UPDATE MAY 23/10 - RE: RABIA MIRZA. I realize now that without making payment up front, the order is not confirmed. to ensure your outfit is received on time from her, make payment. she did work with me several times since this misunderstanding and her outfits and fabric choices are hot. i only work with her from pakistan. i rely heavily on her. i should have updated this previously but i forgot about it. she has won me over, she always responds to my messages. from before until now, she has become a true professional in her business.