Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
v smart
no dear i dont want
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
v smart
no dear i dont want
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
wat happen ??
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
Do everything that a monkey does, I grew from 5ā4 to 6ā2 in a year by doing just that.
Iām just kidding. There really isnāt much that you can do. My sister and I were considered the shortest in the family but within a year or 2, boy did we grow. I ended up being the tallest while she grew to 5ā6 (average high height in girls)
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
yeah its true if someone is slim and trim she will look so young ā¦
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
hahahaha no i dont want to break my back ![]()
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
Yeah i proud and i thank my god also ⦠![]()
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
whats ur height
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
The average age to stop growing in women is around 20. You might still grow, but donāt expect miracles. I probably grew an inch between the age of 18 to 20.
Remember that there are heels. You can get implants in your feet if youāre desperate. Measure your height in the mornings, weāre taller in the morning because the joint in the knee isnāt as compressed after waking up. And if youāre self-conscious because some stupid people are making fun of your height or calling you choti, forget about them. Theyāll look older than you. Iām 5ā3 and when I wear heels, Iām probably around 5ā6 or taller⦠I once in a while hear that Iām short. Maybe I am, but I could care less⦠Iāll always look younger ![]()
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
Every morning (before sunrise) and every evening (before sunset) you have to lie down and get someone to pull your legs and pull your arms for 6 sets lasting 5 minutes. Do this for 6 months and you should see a difference.
:halo:
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
sara i have no tip but iam telling my eperince extra care full about yr thigh just now u r ok if u r slim but with heavy hip u will look short.in future this is only secret to maintain yr hight alert about yr diet and excercise right now girls think they r slim baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mi ykha jaega u cant afford this thinking
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
o0oh thanx alot ⦠i dont hv any problem iam so happy about my height ā¦![]()
Re: Suggest me some tips for growing tall ?
^ Ook but you made a thread about increasing your height even though youāre happyā¦ok..
anyway on this pleasant noteā¦