Give yourself a pat on the back then Sabs
tenu vi!
Competition has finally started!
I’m not even watching the match…im marking literacy books. ![]()
Give yourself a pat on the back then Sabs
tenu vi!
Competition has finally started!
I’m not even watching the match…im marking literacy books. ![]()
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy
![]()
half ![]()
Re: Submissions for the fantasy league
Youse don’t need to tell us all!
Some of us havnt even seen the match yet!!!
RUDE!
![]()
Re: Submissions for the fantasy league
is their going to be like a league table, after every days matches?
I suspect Nessy is working on it. Bless him, he’s doing all the organising on his own.
Another Mod or perhaps Admin (EHSAN) should really help him.
Patience Bob.
Re: Submissions for the fantasy league
if your going to be a cheerleader, dress the part. ![]()
Re: Submissions for the fantasy league
Stop being such a perv Bob.
I’m NOT that type of cheerleader.
I’m here to make sure youse all behave otherwise Nessy is gona give youse slaps.
Re: Submissions for the fantasy league
what other type is there?
THIS TYPE!
Gosh Bob, you sometimes make me worry. A lot!
Re: Submissions for the fantasy league
there will be an update after every (1 or 2) days. The first will be up after tomorrow’s matches