Strange appeal...can anyone relate?...

Re: Strange appeal...can anyone relate?...

Ok ppl , quit fighting and let’s get back to the topic.
Naughty By nature I can definitely relate to what you are talking about. During 9/11 I had so many military/non military guys asking me out that it was crazy. I get ask out a lot anyway but it was definitely a whole lot more during 9/11. Most ppl were nice but it was still not nice when you are walking down the street and all of a sudden 20 military ppl turn around and look at you. I know for most of them the only reason was that Muslims were getting more attention those days (and nothing wrong with that). But I can recall perverts showing not so nice attention. This one military guy looked at my friend and me as if he gets a chance he would eat us. & I had to tell one that he is 17 years older than me and he better not think about dating me.
In our school many relationships were going on between Indian and Pakistani students. I always thought Indian ppl like Pakistani girls & guys but soon I noticed that it was going on both ways. Pakistanis were equally to be blamed.
I remember this Indian pervert who always had this fantasy that if his people take over Pakistan he will conquer Pakistani girls. I told him kay Pakistani mard bhi choriean pahan kar nahi bathy LOL.
I can recall so many stories like that. I think you probably have the same fantasy as that Indian guy about jewish girl . LOL :D & your attraction definitely has something to deal with history where whenever you take over a country you take over some of their women too. Or maybe it is just "forbidden fruit. Either way, enjoy your crush.