stage decor contacts- Dubai

Sourskittle-
I tried going there.. but there was no parking.. mom wasn’t feeling well so we returned.. and well they did only stage and we were looking for sound as well.. finally my friend who is into event mgt.. returned from his trip and recommeded me a person and we got it all sorted out phew!!!

I am having my shaadi at Radisson Blu Deira Creek.. father got a good corporate rate so settled there.. central to everyone and my father says.. they got lavish buffet and really good tasting food…

I recommend contact Atlantis they gave us a good deal too.. but Radisson beat them for us…Park Hyatt is also very good but the lady was slow in reaching back to us..

Le Meridian at arport road was also very good… but they didnt have lavish buffet..

Millenium.. in shj was our second choice…

hope this helps.. if you need contact of the stage /sound person let me know