Something to think

I knelt to pray but not for long,
I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jumped up off my knees.
My Muslim duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease.
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of Allah to friends,
They’d laugh at me I’d fear.
No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constant cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die.
I went before the Lord,
I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God held a book;
It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said
Your name I cannot find.
I once was going to write it down…
But never found the time

**
wooops!! .. wat a scary thought

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif

Ya Allah .. mujhe, meri family aur meray saray doston ko muaf farmah .. Ameen ..
**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

hey lahori tiger I got this thing as in a fwd mail...its pretty cool

… so true … time … something we are always trying to find … alas and then one … ppof and its all gone ..

.. thank you

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower
Hold affinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour