Niksik
1
Today I got poked 3 times under my fingernails (3 separate fingers) by 3 different forks when I was emptying my dishwasher.
I strongly believe I am a victim of black magic or voodoo.
So come on out. What have I done to deserve this? Who is after my fingers? Who
???
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
only 3 times? they cheated :@
Esix
3
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
it was sweet.i.f 
sweefs
4
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
^ Liah. 
I’ve kept myself to myself today nikky, wasn’t me 
Niksik
5
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
It really hurt 
TLK
6
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
I know that Sweetif was poking me through nasty PMs, Niki …
… and you call me doll
… so it is technically voodoo .. right?
Niksik
7
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
hahahahhahahhahahah TLK you are such a cutie pie dolly 
To answer your question, yes, looks like she’s using you to poke me.
sweefs
8
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
Niks, fine! Be like that. :hinna:
TLK, you’re sucha aunty sahiba b-jamalo typpa kurri.
Stop it, you fat pakora
Niksik
9
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
hahahahah fat pakora. How does a pakora become fat? You put baking soda in the batter? OL mods, move this thread to HA&CC 
Sveets, i know you aren’t the one doing the voodoo. I know. My heart says so. I have my suspicions on someone else though 
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
Fat pakora!!! 
PS: It wasn’t me :no:
sweefs
11
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
I was going to call him Jamal lover but then he’d get happy 
Thank you nikky
For knowing I wouldn’t do such a thing. 
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
Sweefa, Jamal the poop boy or Jamal his long lost brother at Mcdonalds? 
Niksik
14
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
Maroush I know it isn’t you. Sveets 
sweefs
15
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
Poo boy Jamal silly! 
Everyone knows how cute he finds the specific scene where he’s running to see Amitabh. 
Niksik
16
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
TLK loves that poop on the face scene ever since someone told him poop contains important nutrients to enhance facial skin.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH. Can’t believe I said that. Cafe is bringing out the sillyness in me 
sweefs
17
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
We aim to do that Niks 
and HAHAHAHAH I can’t believe you said that, you sounded like TLK 
TLK
18
I understand your emotions …but but …but but .. my name is not jamal
Niksik
19
Re: Someone’s doing voodoo on me
I’ve been living with him for 14 years, kuch to influence ho ga 
TLK
20
Its called nature’s mud facial.