Doctor:Madam, your husband needs rest
and peace so here are some sleeping pills.
Wife: Doc, when should I give them to him?
Doctor:They are for you.!!
Doctor:Madam, your husband needs rest
and peace so here are some sleeping pills.
Wife: Doc, when should I give them to him?
Doctor:They are for you.!!
Re: Sleeping Pills
![]()
![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
lol
Re: Sleeping Pills
![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
Five Star ![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
gud 1 ![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
Pahlay be suna howa tah
still NICE ![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
hahaha
larkyan bechari …
to hoti nhn wesy ![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
rotfl ![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
![]()
![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
aaho where do u find these jokes from?
Re: Sleeping Pills
^^ LOL I posted a bunch of them all together.
I think some sms website. Copied the good ones in text file some time ago ![]()
Re: Sleeping Pills
lol
Re: Sleeping Pills
lol
Re: Sleeping Pills
Old one but still nice!