Skype on Iphone

Have you used it? any reviews?

Re: Skype on Iphone

My dad has. He says it’s okay.

Re: Skype on Iphone

What phone does yr dad has?

Re: Skype on Iphone

He has two. iPhone 3GS and Blackberry Bold 9700.

Re: Skype on Iphone

I tried using skype on my iP3gs but its not impressive.. :frowning:

Re: Skype on Iphone

I hate iPhone lol.

Re: Skype on Iphone

SD, could you explain a bit.

Re: Skype on Iphone

i hate iphone tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo … i tried voip for i phone and it worked alrite .

Re: Skype on Iphone

Ok, first of all I got excited about skype thinking it might be offering a video chat, which is not there. Secondly, it’ll be really helping if it stops crashing. And sometimes it becomes real annoying when you are in the middle of something important and it keeps on slipping. Also if I remember correctly, it has very limited options for notification. That equates skype to any other instant messaging client app which are available for iphone. :frowning:

Re: Skype on Iphone

i have used it, worked fine for me

Skype on Iphone

.

Re: Skype on Iphone

I use it on iphone 4s. works fine for me. no issues

Re: Skype on Iphone

its fairly good,

tend to find it just suddenly cuts off

Re: Skype on Iphone

Even though i dont have a Iphone but i sometimes use my Cousin’s 4S and Skype works awesome on Iphone

Skype on Iphone

It’s good. Not as amazing as FaceTime but kaam chal jaata hai

Re: Skype on Iphone

I have skype in my iPhone 4, and it works super !
Now you can send or receive a picture too.

Re: Skype on Iphone

4S, works nicely.

Re: Skype on Iphone

I’ve used Skype on my Windows Phone. Works like a charm.

Videochat is a bit tricky, because the phone doesn’t have a front-facing camera. :bummer:

Re: Skype on Iphone

Begum uses Skype on her iPhone 5 with no problems. The camera on iPhone 5 is sublime.