Sialkot Family Trust Fund

Re: Sialkot Family Trust Fund

I’m based in Dubai but I’m on holiday in Pakistan. What a horrible time to come home! Floods wreaking havoc, injustice and cruelty everywhere and so much poverty that it pains my heart.

I just drove from Islamabad to Sialkot today. On arrival, we obviously discussed this incident and I found out that the two brothers are relatives of a friend of my cousin. My grandfather is al7amdliAllah well respected in Sialkot and is one of the people who are applying their influence to pressure the ‘authorities’ (If we can even call them that) for justice.

I will inquire about them and then I think I can try get people in touch with the family directly I suppose, just cut out the middlemen which would reduce the chances of misappropriation of the donations. Give me a couple of days to try and sort something out.

I have another project I’m working on. We’re planning on donating a reasonable part of our zameen in Kammanwala (We have bits of land in most areas around Sialkot but this area could use some help in terms of education and all) for a school. We’re planning on a Islamic Studies + Primary Studies school for the local kids. InshaAllah everyone pray for this endeavor.