SHUB BHAR SITARO'N SAY

SHUB BHAR SITARO’N SAY MUJHAY YEH AWAZ ATI HAI
KISI KI YAAD MAIN NEENDE’N GUNWA’N KAR KUCH NAHI MILTA
JIGER HO JAYEY GA CHHULNI, YEH ANKHYEE’N KHUN ROYEEN GEE
“WASI” BE-FAIZ LOGO’N SAY NIBHA KAR KUCH NAHI MILTA


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

[This message has been edited by speed master (edited June 07, 2002).]

NICE


AiNt NoThIn' BuT A HeArT AcHe..
AiNt NoThIn' BuT A DiStAnCe

zabardast

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

kiya baat hai…very nice.


—~—Maria—~—
~Kiya haaq wo jeena hai jo apnay hi liyay ho
Khud mit kar kisi aur ko mitnay se bacha lay~

thx heart and maheen

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

**
excellent one merey speedo

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.